Welcome! If you’re new here, introduce yourself

Welcome the Parpera Community!

We’re really happy to have you here! :tada:

We’ve created this community so businesses, freelancers and entrepreneurs can come together, engage with and support each other.

We want to get to know you! Please introduce yourself to the community by clicking “reply” below and tell us all about you and your business!

Given the severe impacts that the events of COVID-19 have had on the business community, we felt that it was important that we do something to support the recovery of the community. While we are developing our product and are in the early stages of our journey, we hope that through creating an informal place for people to meet and discuss business that we can create opportunities for our members to do business with each other.

You can refer a friend to join our community by signing up to our mailing list via parpera.com

Looking forward to getting to know you all and if there’s anything we can do to help, please feel free to reach out.

All the best,

Daniel

4 Likes

Hello :wave:
I’m a freelance consultant with over 10 years of experience delivering FinTech so I’m super excited to see a slick digital product that’s better tailored to my business banking needs.

Looking forward to seeing what Parpera unveils over the coming months! :rocket:

Ron

1 Like

Welcome Ron! Happy to have you here and can’t wait to design Parpera with you! :slight_smile:

Hey everyone, I’m a Product Manager who loves fintech, payments and all things digital. Can’t wait to see how Parpera can help improve people’s financial well being!

Looking forward to getting to know you!

Cheers,
Jez

1 Like

Hi everyone, I’m Michael and a long time friend of Daniel’s. I work in payments and follow very closely what’s happening in the industry. I hope to see Parpera grow into something special with all your help. Pleasure to be here!

1 Like

Hi all, I’m Ben, a friend of the Parpera team. I work in regtech and love everything payments. Exciting times!

1 Like

Hi, I am Vikram a Marketing executive and have one eCommerce hustle on the side. Looking forward to Parpera.
I have a question how to pronounce Parpera and what does it mean? :smile:

1 Like

Hello Everybody!

My name is Andrew and i’m the founder of fintech company CryptoSpend, a fintech that bridges the gap between cryptocurrencies and the banking world!

Here because i am obsessed with everything payments!

Good to meet you all

3 Likes

Hey @Vikram!

Thanks for joining and for introducing yourself!

I’m glad you asked! - Parpera is Latin for “fair” (par) “wallet” (pera) :slight_smile:

We wanted to capture what we stand for (delivering a fair and transparent proposition) in our name, to ensure it remained core to our values, culture and member community!

Welcome and looking forward to sharing the journey to building Parpera with you!

All the best,

Daniel

1 Like

Thanks for joining @andrew, great to have you here!

Would love to learn more about your business and would love to hear your thoughts on designing the future on money! :slight_smile:

All the best,

Daniel

Hi,
I’m Simon, and I’m a freelance writer looking forward to the launch of Papera because I love all things in Australian fintec. There’s a lot of interesting ideas out there and I’m excited about this one especially since it looks like it’ll help my career!

1 Like

Hi everyone,
I am a registered Tax Agent, Superannuation adviser for Self Managed super funds and an Accountant (CPA). I have been in business for well over 30 years servicing individuals to achieve their goals. I have joined the community in order to support it, given it is in the early stages of its journey. I am hoping to do business with the community and provide the advice that’s in the members interest.
I can’t wait to meet many of you and discuss your business needs.

Best wishes to you all.

2 Likes

Hey @s.b.perry,

Thanks for introducing yourself, it’s great to meet you!

Would love to hear any thoughts you have on how we can help you better manage your money as a freelancer - feel free to share them in the designing the future of money area of the forum :slight_smile:

Looking forward to sharing the journey to building Parprera with you.

All the best,
Daniel

1 Like

Thanks for joining and introducing yourself @vitoc - fantastic to have you hear and hope you make some meaningful connections! :slight_smile:

All the best,
Daniel

Hey Vikram! It’s pronounced Par-Pera and apparently it means fair wallet in Latin. Welcome to the forum btw!

2 Likes

Hey thanks for the invite. I’m Luke and I run localnerd.com.au a community focussed IT Support & Consultancy located in Sydneys Inner West.

I am always looking for better ways to do things, so Parpera really appeals to me. I cant wait to get a login and take it for a spin!

1 Like

Hi All,
I am a freelance graphic and web designer with over 8 years experience. About to launch a new online business and currently working in the fintech space for my day job.

1 Like

Hi!

I’m PK - it’s nice to “meet” everyone.

I help small and medium sized businesses manage all things finance and tax (sounds boring, but actually quite fun!).

Happy to help out by providing general assistance to community members with questions about general tax, GST matters and anything else that comes as part of the deal when you start doing your own thing!

1 Like

Hi everyone,

I’m Anne, and I’m a Product Designer, love designing anything digital products, mobile apps in particular! When I first saw Parpera, I wanted to be part of the conversation. I believe Parpera has a lot to offer and the value proposition appeals to me as a freelancer. During the interview with Daniel, I was also very impressed with his vision and I’m definitely thrilled to be here. I hope I could contribute my thoughts process and design ideas to Parpera in this community forum.

1 Like

Hey Luke (@localnerd),
Thanks for your introduction, it’s great to meet you!
We’re based in Sydney too, out of Stone & Chalk in the CBD.
Would love to hear your thoughts on how we can help you manage your money for your business.
Looking forward to building Parpera with you and inviting you to test the app when it’s ready! :slight_smile:
All the best,
Daniel