🗳️Vote: How much do you pay for your business bank account?

A lack of transparency in banking fees has been a systemic issue that Australians have had to navigate for decades. The recent Financial Services Royal Commission shed some light into the misconduct of some of our largest banks and we hope that this will serve as a turning point for a new era of banking, one of transparency.

With this in mind, we wanted to find out about how much you pay in fees for your business bank account?

How much do you pay for your bank account?
  • I have no idea :grey_question:
  • $1 - $10 per month
  • $11 - $20 per month
  • $21 - $30 per month
  • $31 - $40 per month
  • $41 - $50 per month
  • $51+ per month

0 voters

We’ll offer our members a fair, transparent and simple monthly subscription for their account. No lock-in periods, no surprises. :+1:

Thanks for the poll @ahijith! My main frustration remains with the hidden international transaction fees (charged on top of the already uncompetitive foreign exchange spread) that we’re charged for every international SaaS subscription that we have - they really start to add up! :money_with_wings: :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

100% agree with this! Had no idea there were international transaction fees until my first int. purchase when I got stung with a $40 fee HORRIBLE FEELING!