Welcome to the Parpera community forum, we’re excited to have you here!
This is a community where businesses, freelancers and entrepreneurs can come together, engage with and support each other.
We want to get to know you! Don’t forget to introduce yourself in the community and tell us all about you and your business!
Please read these carefully before participating in the forum, as the use of the forum constitutes your legally binding agreement with us (Parpera Australia Pty Ltd ACN 641 580 743) regarding the following, which are in addition to the more detailed Terms of Service that also apply.
You must comply with the following general principles:
- Be respectful, supportive and act professionally - you never know who you could meet and do business or establish new networks with here
- Feel free to promote yourself, business and / or services and offer help to others
- Constructive criticism is acceptable, but don’t insult anyone
- Maintain a friendly and supportive environment on the forums
- Be inclusive and both tolerate and encourage diversity in the views that people express
- Do not post something that you would not say directly to the other users’ faces
- Disagreements happen, but don’t take things personally
- Show your support for a story or comment with an upvote
- Make your comments thoughtful
- Respect the rights and feelings of other members and forum users
- Harassment, or unfair treatment of any sort
- Racist, sexist, or discriminate
- Adult, mature in nature, or overly obscene
- Inflammatory, offensive, or demeaning material that is not safe for work (NSFW)
- Impersonates someone
- Content deliberately attempting to start disputes
Moderation and banning
We reserve the rights, in each case without notice and in our discretion, to remove or censor any post or content (either through automated processes or manually) and to ban anyone from the forum. This includes (but is not limited to) where a member violates these requirements or the Terms of Service but we are under no obligation to preview, check, censor or remove any post or content.
Responsibility for posts
The content of posts are not necessarily reviewed or endorsed by us and reflect the views of individual users only. Without limiting the Terms of Service, we and our related companies bear no responsibility for the accuracy of forum members’ comments and will bear no responsibility or legal liability for any content of any post.