People of Parpera - Ryan Drake: Coaching soulpreneurs to fulfil their dreams

Introducing another awesome member of Parpera - Ryan Drake! Ryan is a business coach who works with entrepreneurs and other coaches to help grow and scale their business online. His coaching involves anything from choosing the right systems to the right strategy to reduce stress, increase efficiency and profitability as a result.

Why did you decide to start your own business, Ryan?

I decided to start my business because I had lots of people asking me for help and finding I was running out of time to help everyone who asked! Iโ€™ve been running my coaching business for the last 3 years and itโ€™s allowed me to leave my full-time marketing role as a result in June of this year.

What has been the most rewarding aspect of running your coaching business?

The most rewarding aspect of running my business has been seeing budding entrepreneurs scale their side hustles to six figure businesses and beyond from just an idea; to hiring their first employee and quitting their 9-5 jobs. The look on their faces when they hit a new business milestone is priceless!

What are your top 3 frustrations with managing money for your business and what would a better future look like?

The top 3 frustrations would be automatically splitting income received across accounts; following up with late payments and smart invoicing options - such as receiving payments via crypto - which I believe are missing from most business banking offerings today! Iโ€™d love to be able to move money easily, to store funds in different currencies (foreign exchange or crypto) easily!

Thanks so much Ryan! We admire your work :raised_hands: