Introducing Jessica! πŸŽ‰

Hi! I’m @Jessica :wave:

I’m currently studying Finance/Information Systems, and I have experience working in the financial services industry in frontline banking. Alongside my studies and work, I volunteer as a Project Leader within 180 Degrees Consulting UNSW - this role has allowed me to work with various Non for Profit Organisations with tangible social impact.

As a fun fact, I went fishing for the first time last year, resulting in a newfound love for it!

Why did you want to join Parpera?

When the opportunity to join Parpera came up, I jumped at the chance to be part of the team as the product excited me!I love how Parpera allows people to take control of their finances in a clear and simplified way, freeing up time for things that matter most to them. Overall, I am looking forward to creating amazing experiences for our members.

What does building the future of money for businesses mean to you?

I envision the future of money for businesses as one where businesses can easily access services and products that allow them to conduct their operations with minimal fuss. With more people dipping their toes into entrepreneurship and side hustles, there is a need for products and software that are easy to set up and use to support this.

5 Likes

Welcome to our team @Jessica! :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Welcome @Jessica, it’s great to have you as part of our team.

We look forward to taking our member support to the next level!

3 Likes

Welcome to the Parpera A-Team, @Jessica! :partying_face:

2 Likes