Excel 101, data analytics 101 and building a startup as a non-technical founder (16 Nov - 16 Dec)

Hi Parpera members!

Here are some events happening from mid-November to mid-December that may help you reach your business goals.

:computer: BUSINESS MODEL & TOOLS (16 Nov - Dec)

• Excel 101: Making spreadsheets work for you (General Assembly) - 19 Nov 10am-12pm AEST - Are you looking to build your confidence in Excel and make your charts and spreadsheets work for you, but aren’t sure where to start? This Excel 101 Livestream is perfect for you! This free, two-hour Microsoft Excel livestream tutorial will introduce a range of Excel basics, giving you a taste of the potential that can be achieved with this powerful tool. This Excel tutorial will touch briefly on everything from navigation and layout, to using functions and formulas. Then, you can apply what you’ve learned within an Excel workbook! All in real time, taught by an industry expert in Excel.
  • How to Build a Startup as a Non-Technical Founder (Uncommon Collective) - 25 Nov 7-8pm AEST - In this event, we will deep dive into how to build a startup as a non-technical founder. Not only that, but we will specifically cover topics and questions around: Learning to become a technical founder vs finding a tech co-founder? How do I build my founding team? How do I build a partnership? How do I harness my cultural heritage?
  • Data Analytics 101: Making data-driven decisions (General Assembly) - 3 Dec 1-3pm AEST - Are you interested in making data-driven decisions to improve your business, but aren’t sure where to begin? This Data Analytics 101 Livestream is perfect for you! In this free, two-hour livestream tutorial, you’ll learn to understand, analyze, and interpret data — so you too can join the conversation around data analysis. We’ll cover how to ask the right questions about your data and basic analytic functionality in Google Sheets. Then you’ll apply your newfound analytical skills to a real-world dataset, allowing you to develop recommendations based on your findings. All in real time, taught by an industry professional.

Please comment or post any events you’d like to share.