Hi Parpera members!
Here are some events happening from mid-November to mid-December that may help you reach your business goals.
MARKETING (16 Nov - 16 Dec)
- Building your winning brand toolkit (General Assembly) - 17 Nov 3.30-4.30pm AEST - Have you recently started a business, are part of a brand marketing team or simply curious about the aspects of building a winning brand? Sounds like you’re in need of a brand toolkit! But what exactly is a brand toolkit and why is it important for your brand to have one? This toolkit is a communication tool that gives your brand its unique identity with the right visuals, style and tone. It helps set you apart from the competition and communicate a consistent message across public-facing platforms.
- Paid Social 101: Spending wisely to reach your audience (General Assembly) - 19 Nov 10am-12pm AEST - Are you interested in learning to strategically utilize paid social tactics to maximize audience outreach, but not sure where to start? This Paid Social 101 Livestream is perfect for you! In this free, two-hour livestream, we’ll combine tried and true marketing principles with digital marketing strategy, and a sprinkle of creativity. You will walk away with the knowledge to craft an effective paid social media marketing strategy, true to your brand’s identity, to reach your target audience(s) and achieve target objectives.
- Work Smarter: Automating your next personalised marketing campaign (General Assembly) - 23 Nov 8-9pm AEST - Marketing automation marries software with strategy. In turn, it creates a highly personalised experience for customers and streamlines tedious processes for the modern marketer. By leveraging the power of software to automate repetitive marketing tasks, marketing automation is also able to free up valuable time and resources to channel towards more value-adding activities.
- Linkedin for Business (Sydney Business Hub) - 25 Nov 7-8.30pm AEST - Learn how to grow your business sales through Linkedin. Here are some examples: construction company in Brisbane (over 5 years helped the business grow from $50m pa to $250m pa in revenue), ad agency in Sydney (over 6 months helped the business grow from $300K pa to $900K pa in revenue), and software company in Sydney (over 3 years helped the business grow from $1.5pa to $6m pa in revenue).
- Intro to SEO (General Assembly) - 25 Nov 12-2pm AEST - Learn how to rank your website at the top of search engines, like Google. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is more important than ever if you’re interested in driving targeted traffic to your website. We’ll share the strategies for creating an effective SEO campaign that improves your online visibility and brings potential customers to your company website.
- Google Analytics 101: Improving your bottom line (General Assembly) - 3 Dec 10am-12pm AEST - Are you interested in improving your bottom line by measuring what users are doing on your website or app, but aren’t sure where to start? This Google Analytics 101 Livestream is perfect for you! In this free two-hour livestream, you’ll learn how to use Google Analytics to get real insights into your website’s visitors, their behavior, patterns, and trends. By identifying what data matters most to your business, you will learn the smart way to gain customer insights and turn those insights into actions that will drive your business forward. All in real time, taught by an industry professional.
Please comment or post any events you’d like to share.