$500,000+ milestone achieved!

Thank you to the 229 people that invested $573,250 on Equitise! :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

We’re on a mission to reach $800,000! :earth_asia: :rocket:

There’s still time to invest and join us on our journey via https://buff.ly/3gb1faF

Please consider the offer document and general risk warning before investing.

2 Likes

Yeah great validation from the Community and the Fintech industry as a whole to have raised this much in a relatively short period!

@Daniel

It was great having a quick chat with you a few weeks ago. Well done to you and your team for reaching the maximum subscription goal at $800,000 this morning! Glad that I have invested another parcel just before it smashed the maximum subscription. Hope to see what Parpera can achieve within the next few months and years ahead :laughing:

Cheers,
Adrian

1 Like

Hey Adrian (@munw)!

It was a pleasure speaking with you too! You’re welcome to get in touch anytime you have any questions or feedback :slight_smile:

Thank you for your investment and ongoing support, we’re excited to share our progress over the coming months and years ahead! :rocket:

Looking forward to building Parpera with you and the community!

All the best,

Daniel

1 Like

@Daniel

You are welcome and it was great to find out both of us were alumni of Unimelb, but it was only recent for me (2018)!

Just a quick confirmation here - I may not be able to sign up and receive the investor card after checking out the ABN requirement for a Parpera account. Is that correct?

Hey Adrian (@munw),

Always nice to meet a fellow UniMelb alum and glad to have you as an investor and active member of our community. I hope you enjoyed the experience as much as I did back in 2009! :slight_smile:

Your observation is correct. Parpera will initially serve businesses only, so we anticipate that you’ll need at least an ABN to onboard and use the app. Hence, we’ll only be able to issue the cards to people who sign up for their businesses (the type of card we’ll be issuing is intended to be used for business spend, based on the card scheme requirements).

Should we offer cards for personal use in the future, you (and all of our other equity crowdfunding investors) will still qualify for an investor badged version :slight_smile:

Feel free to let me know if you have any further questions on this.

1 Like

@Daniel

Same here and I am proud to be supporting a start-up founded by our alumni :grin: The campus night life to push through assignments and projects with teammates was definitely a memorable experience for me, but not so much for the dreaded engineering exams!

Thanks for the confirmation, but there is still a chance of me obtaining an ABN to run a business in the future so I will keep that in mind.

There will definitely be some fierce competitions in cards offering for personal use as I am seeing a growing number of neobanks (Volt, 86 400, Xinja etc) recently in Australia, and I am not surprise to see a few more coming into play over the next 1-2 years due to an acceleration in consumer online banking.

1 Like